- danyel27Asked on August 03, 2016 at 02:14 PM
I am working on this form https://www.jotform.com//?formID=61944226840154
I am hoping to be able to have a check box that says "other custom service" like it is and then a text box immediately after in line with the check box. is that possible?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 03:21 PM
It is possible to have a text box inside the check box field. Here's a guide:
1. Select the check box field and then click the Allow Other button to turn it on.
2. Now you need to edit the place holder text of the text box. Please right click on the check box field and then select Edit Properties.
3. In the Properties, click the Other Text value and change it.
Hope that helps. Thank you.