- bnathanAsked on August 03, 2016 at 03:07 PM
For some reason, the past two weeks, we are having issues with some of the submissions having a bunch of x's not allowing us to see the details.
The confirmation email shows correctly however the actual submission does not.
This is an urgent matter - please contact me directly 9092242494.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 04:06 PM
We have scanned all of our database and we replaced all credit card and back account numbers like this:
Because collecting this type of information goes against our terms: https://www.jotform.com/help/8-Terms-of-Use
- bnathanAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 05:45 PMHi these are not credit card numbers, these are reference numbers we use in
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 06:38 PM
Please check again the submissions view for your form: http://www.jotform.us/form/61034574247151
The x format is removed.
- bnathanAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 08:46 PMI am still seeing several that have the x's on them.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 12:32 AM
I am currently checking the fields that have x's on them. We shall update you on this thread once they are fixed. Regards.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 01:33 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience. I can see that there are still number signs (#) in the submission data. I have now escalated this issue to our backend team. We will inform you on this thread as soon as it has been fixed. Thank you.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 09:24 AM
Problem is fixed,
Sorry for the trouble,
- bnathanAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 10:45 AMThank you.