- commercialkingsAsked on August 03, 2016 at 03:29 PM
Is there away to block email addresses? 1. I would like to have the option to not allow customers to submit, who've made purchases with me, and later disputed the charge (credit card fraud) to get their money back on a digital order that I cant prove was shipped.
2. I would like to be able to block certain email services that have my emails silently filtered (icloud.com). icloud.com has my email addresses silently blocked. I put on my site to "please not use icloud email address when ordering", but customers dont read much, and this causes problems for me because they dont get their order, and I am un able to communicate with them because my responses to their emails are also silently blocked/filtered. And then they open a dispute, and it turns into a huge can of worms.
- victorAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 04:24 PM
It seems that you created a duplicated thread:
If you are still having issues with the same problems, please answer the previous thread so we do not get confused. This will also allow us to give you the best answer possible.
- commercialkingsAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 05:00 PM
Hey Victor, its been over a day, an no one has responded to that other thread. How am I suppose to get support on this issue? I feel like I'm being ignored.
- victorAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 05:11 PM
I am not really sure why you did not get a notification, as I answered the post my self almost an hour and a half after you responded.
I am truly sorry for the inconvenience.