- intrepidinvestingllcAsked on August 03, 2016 at 06:01 PM
I have used the conditional logic successfully in several locations in my form. I have performed a computation using simple math performed on multiple numeric fields in my form, putting the result into a hidden field.
Now, I want to check if the resultant is greater than or less than another value to determine whether a field should be hidden, but there is no option to perform relative comparisons. How can I do this?
I have seen other posts that show a relative comparison is available when performing conditional logic to hide/show a field, but it doesn't show up in the pulldown I see.
- intrepidinvestingllcAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 06:29 PM
It turns out I was using a text field with numeric validation, not a number field. To have the greater than or less than options, one needs to use a number field.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 08:12 PM
Can I assume you had resolved the issue and found a solution to this already?
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- intrepidinvestingllcAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 09:45 PMHello,
Thanks for checking in. Yes, I did find a solution.
Todd Heidenthal | Principal
Toll Free: 844/57-HOUSE x711
Intrepid Investing, LLC
Your Real Estate Solutions Company.
Quick Cash Closings. Let’s Talk.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 10:58 PM
You are quite welcome. :-) Contact us anytime should you need our assistance.