- quickloanAsked on August 03, 2016 at 07:57 PM
Wanted to bring to your attention, that my clients that I have built forms for - they have told me that they are getting a temporarily unavailable - let me know if there is something I can do on my end - because their clients are now complaining of the issue because they can't fill in inquires.
This has been happening periodically over the last 2 days of August 2nd and August 3rd. Also, it is hit and miss and I have checked to make sure my account I am not meeting any of my quotas and hitting any of my limits for form views, submissions, etc. Please let me know what I can do on my end and if there is anything I can do to make sure these forms are accessible and are working properly. thanks for your help in advance!
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 08:37 PM
I really apologize for this inconvenience, service seems to be back to normal, can you please confirm it's working fine in your end??
- 2hippoAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 08:43 PM
We are still seeing this issue up to 5 minutes ago.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 11:26 PM
Thank you for confirming, I've sent this to our admins. Hopefully this will be fully resolved soon.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 07:03 AM
Yesterday, we have experienced a network problem that cause downtime in our service.
Sorry for the trouble,
Everything is stable at the moment,
- miguelhdezsAnswered on August 09, 2016 at 10:56 AM
The service is unavailable, I need to know whne you will restore it.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on August 09, 2016 at 12:17 PM
@miguelhdezs - Good morning, it appears you created a separate thread for this and a colleague of mine already handled that. Just go to your thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/901825 and kindly update us if you're still experiencing the issue. Thanks!