- JeffreyMurrayPhotographyAsked on April 04, 2012 at 02:00 PM
I am looking to have it be a solid color. Also, how do I change the color of the inputted text in my form and of the options for the drop down menu. I am using the XXL theme. Thanks!
- pinoytechAnswered on April 04, 2012 at 02:47 PM
Please follow this simple steps:
1. Edit your form
2. Go to Set & Embed and click
3. Click Preferecens
4. Click Form Style
5. Go to Inject Custom CSS and look for this code and change the color
border: 6px solid #2E2E2E;
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- JeffreyMurrayPhotographyAnswered on April 04, 2012 at 02:54 PM
thats the code i already have inserted. Im trying to get rid of the gradient on the drop down box and make it just a solid color. Is that possible?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 04, 2012 at 06:00 PM
Are you referring drop down menus or form collapse elements? In the XXL theme I can see no gradients in the drop down menus (at least, not in Chrome) whereas form collapse elements do have a gradient, albeit a very subtle one, from light gray at the top to a slightly darker gray at the bottom, as illustrated below:
If you were referring to form collapse elements, please see our colleague's (Neil's) second post in Can I edit the style of form collapse headings?