- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 08:46 PM
I truly apologize about this. Our admins are taking care of the issue, which is related to one of our data centers, the problem is not generalized, but affects some users in some regious. Can you please confirm if you still experience the problem in your side?
- 2hippoAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 08:48 PM
Yes we are. It's been unreliable since 29 July
- 2hippoAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 08:56 PM
- KaiMysliwieczAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 09:00 PM
I'm in Australia and we have had some submission problems with large size forms containing multiple photographs since yesterday evening our time (12-18 hours ago from now).
The photographs don't appear in the generated PDFs in the notification e-mail.
is this related...sounds like it might be...
I've also just had that same message but the form actually submitted.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 11:28 PM
Thank you for confirming this to us. Very sorry for the problems caused to you. The problem has been escalated to our Engineers in charge of this area
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 06:05 AM
I have moved your concern on a separate thread so we can better assist you. You can check the thread here: https://support.jotform.com/answers/898209.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 07:05 AM
Yesterday, we have experienced a network problem that cause downtime in our service.
Sorry for the trouble,
Everything is stable at the moment,
- 2hippoAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 09:35 PM
I would expect a more formal report on what went on these past few days. We cant runa business like this so we need to have some confidence that you know what went wrong, how to fix it and how to stop it happening again.
How about some information team... we are not feeling confident with JotForm at this point in time.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 10:15 PM
We understand your frustration and we apologize for that. There was an issue with one of our data centers but our back-end team have fixed it now. No action is required on your end to fix it. I have contacted one of our engineers so they can provide you with further information regarding this issue. Thank you.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 06:58 AM
Starting from this week, we did experience network issues on our primary datacenter. We're not completely sure about the reason, still waiting for an explanation from the datacenter, but we migrated all our operations to AWS Cloud to increase the stability until our primary datacenter find out the reason behind the network issue.