- jeannablossombirthorgAsked on August 03, 2016 at 10:41 PM
Can not add, delete or create coupons under my subscription form
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 10:53 PM
Your issue about the coupon codes not being applied will be checked on this thread, I decided to open separate ticket for this issue, we will inform you when this is resolved.
In the meantime you may try adding a new coupon code by appending "&old" on the form URL, so it should look like this:
- jeannablossombirthorgAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 12:32 AM
I hope this gets resolved quickly. I just had an angry customer waste 40 minutes trying to use the coupon code. Our users are generally not tech-savvy people, so this is especially frustrating for them, and for us as we spend lots of time trying to walk them through set-up. :-/
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 05:35 AM
We do apologize for the inconvenience. The ticket for the issue is still open which means our developer are still working on the issue. Solving this issue is on our high priority. We will inform you on this thread any updates to the issue.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 10:36 AM
We are terribly sorry for this inconvenience. We'd like to inform you that we applied a fix so it should now work again as usual.
Again, our apologies for any troubles caused.
- jeannablossombirthorgAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 01:23 PM
Thank you! The old form is working just fine now and it looks like the coupons are calculating on my customers' end as well!
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 02:41 PM
We will check the issue and get back to you via this thread.
On behalf of my colleagues you are quite welcome. Thank you for your update.