- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 03:30 AM
We will surely help you create form where form can be signed by both the users and then forward it to you.
We need more clarity before we can start working on your form: "I do need the form signed by the first person to come to me"
Do you mean to say that when the first user sign the form and forward to second user for signature, you want to copy of the email to be sent to you as well? Once the second user also signs the form, you will need to receive an email with both signature. Is that correct?
Please confirm and accordingly we will work on the cloned version of your form.
We will wait for your response.
- homehealththerapysolutionsAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 10:11 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 12:47 PM
I presumed the two people who will sign the form is to be added by you, it's not someone whom you don't know. Correct?
You can do the following to accomplish the workflow:
1. Add a notifier, add your own email address as the recipient.
2. Add another notifier, this time, add the supervisor's email as the recipient. You can customize the message area if you wish. The important part of this is to make sure that the edit link is present in the email body so the supervisor can edit the submission:
The method is that, assuming that the assistant will sign the form first and submit it, you and the supervisor will receive an email. The supervisor will click on the edit link, sign his/her part and re-submit the form. You will automatically receive an email for that once the supervisor resubmits the form.
- homehealththerapysolutionsAnswered on August 09, 2016 at 03:28 PM
It works. Thank you