- interknechtAsked on November 14, 2010 at 09:25 PM
When I click the feedback form button the window loads at the bottom of the form, not at the top.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 16, 2010 at 03:38 AM
Can you post the URL of the page? I'm not sure what you mean.
- interknechtAnswered on November 17, 2010 at 08:48 PM
Click on "Casino Promotions Feedback"
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 18, 2010 at 12:00 PM
Deleting the CAPTCHA question has solved the problem. For some reason the cursor was going to the captcha question.
- debimeehanAnswered on May 13, 2011 at 08:44 AM
Is there a solve for this issue? Having the form jump to captcha is rather counter-intuititive.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 13, 2011 at 01:46 PM
Changing your reCaptcha field back to the old captcha version fixes that issue. That is if you're ok with the old captcha. Anyway, I have submitted a ticket for this issue so that this can be taken a look at by the development team. We will have you updated of the status of that ticket via this thread so please stay tuned. We cannot give a definite time for completion though, so its better to just keep track of this thread.
Thank you for your patience. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us again.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 13, 2011 at 03:18 PM
debimeehan: Please post the URL of the form that has this problem?