- asifjamilakhtarAsked on August 04, 2016 at 05:55 AM
is there any way I can import jot form submitted data from my old forms into the new forms. I mean can I map the fields of old form with new one and import the submitted data into new forms?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 10:17 AM
Yes, it is possible to import the data from one form to another form. To do that, you can download your submissions to excel file and import the data one form to another with import data application. If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- asifjamilakhtarAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 01:45 AMcan u please download data from my form ërp registration form v 1.5.2 and
import into v 1.6
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 04:37 AM
We will be glad to help you import the submission data from your form ERP REGISTRATION FORM V1.5.2 to your form ERP REGISTRATION FORM V1.6, however, the fields of both forms do not match. There are fields in the ERP REGISTRATION FORM V1.5.2 that is already not present in the ERP REGISTRATION FORM V1.6 form. Like for example, the Phone Number field.
ERP REGISTRATION FORM V1.5.2
ERP REGISTRATION FORM V1.6
This might create conflict when importing submission data of one form to another.
It's either we remove that column from the excel file that will be imported or you add another field to the form where it will be imported.
Please let us know how would you like for us to proceed. Thank you.
- asifjamilakhtarAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 04:45 AMU can mske exceptions
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 05:33 AM
Thank you. May we also ask, do we assume that the "Customer Name" field of the ERP REGISTRATION FORM V1.5.2 is the same as the "Opportunity Name" field of the ERP REGISTRATION FORM V1.6? Please let us know this so we may continue with your request.
- asifjamilakhtarAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 08:45 AMYES YOU MAY ASSUME THAT
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 01:15 PM
I would like to apologize for any inconvenience, however, I tried to test first if the excel file that contains the submission data of the form, ERP REGISTRATION FORM V1.5.2, is going to be transferred properly to the ERP REGISTRATION FORM V1.6 form but it's showing a different data for the dates and it is not showing the actual dates the data were submitted.
Aside from that the two SUBMISSION# (Unique ID) are both not included in the column format from http://import.jotform.io/.
I will have this escalated to our developers so they would be able to check it. You will be notified for updates if there are any via this thread.
- asifjamilakhtarAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 02:45 PMThanks
- asifjamilakhtarAnswered on August 09, 2016 at 12:46 AMany update on the issue?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on August 09, 2016 at 02:44 AM
First of all thank you for checking the status of your ticket. Unfortunately, there is no update yet. However, one of our developers was already assigned to fix the issue. We will notify you here once we have an update on the status. Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 02, 2017 at 09:03 AM
We are terribly sorry for this delayed update but we'd like to inform you that the Import App has been fixed to reflect correctly the date from the imported data.