- 5DayAsked on August 04, 2016 at 09:00 AM
Callback failures after completing payment which causes submission to be labeled "Incomplete Payments"
Still having big issues with this are you any closer to fixing. Issue is with the callback to worldpay on ALL OF OUR PAYMENT FORMS, this has been the case since yesterday lunchtime and continues with every form.
Here is the latest:
Our systems have detected that your callback has failed.
This callback failure means we were unable to pass information
to your server about the following transaction:
Transaction ID: 4683495945
Cart ID: 43355826385968-346122223484850104
Installation ID: 1026346
Error reported: Callback to http://www.jotform.com/ipns/worldpay.php: NOT OK, recevied HTTP status: 301
Server Reference: ukdc1-pz-pay01:callbackFailureEmail-35942:MerchReq-722-68
- BorisAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 11:41 AM
I see that this has already been raised to our developers on the following support thread:
A developer has been assigned to that issue, and as soon as it is fixed, we will let you know through that support thread. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- 5DayAnswered on January 12, 2017 at 10:46 AM
This same problem is reoccurring with my forms again please can someone look into it
- BorisAnswered on January 12, 2017 at 12:07 PM
I'm sorry to hear that the issue is recurring for you.
1. Can you please confirm which form this is about? Is it the same form as last time, form 43453507347961?
2. Please also send us any error messages you've received from WorldPay, so that we can forward a bug report about this to our developers.