- ntxpgaAsked on August 04, 2016 at 10:44 AM
I cloned a form and when I open the new form, it still has the information in the windows tab from the previous year that was copied. How can I update the tab?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 01:22 PM
It is possible that the Page Title was not updated. Please try changing it in the Preferences menu.
1. Click the "Preferences" button in the toolbar.
2. In the Preferences wizard, go to "Advanced" tab and then click the "Show More" button.
3. Scroll down and you'll see "Page Title". Please change it and then click the "Save Changes" button when you're done.
Hope that works. If it is still the same, let us know. Thank you.