- reggaemuffinAsked on November 15, 2010 at 01:57 AM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 16, 2010 at 03:47 AM
Can you post the URL of the page so that we can test it on iPhone and see what is the problem with it?
- reggaemuffinAnswered on November 16, 2010 at 03:55 AMhttp://web.me.com/julianedisisto/Roho_Studios
- reggaemuffinAnswered on November 16, 2010 at 04:19 PM
The jotform works on computers but on iphones the dropbox and submit buttons refuse to work. Have I missed something in making the form? Have you had problems with this before?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 18, 2010 at 11:07 AM
Can you let me know the URL of the form that has this problem? We have tested the dropdowns and submit buttons on iPhone and they work fine. I need to look at the exact page you had the problem to fix it.
- reggaemuffinAnswered on November 28, 2010 at 09:18 PM
this is the url i copied and pasted from here - <script src="//www.jotform.com/jsform/3194553519"></script>
and this is the url of the page i placed it on, on my website - http://web.me.com/julianedisisto/Roho_Music_Studios/Contact.html
I have had others try it on their iPhones. They can't click directly on the drop down box or on the submit form.
Thanks for all your help!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 29, 2010 at 02:32 PM
I added these to our requests list. It may take a while but we will look into them and get back to you.
- jrod21Answered on February 28, 2011 at 03:11 PM
any answers to the above questions?... I still have those problems. Submit not working from iphone.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 02, 2011 at 07:45 PM
We can't answer this at the moment, but I am submitting a ticket to our development team.
- shanelleAnswered on December 22, 2011 at 12:40 PM
Has there been an update to this issue, we are still having users not able to submit the form via iphone.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 22, 2011 at 07:45 PM
I apologize to say but our development team had really been busy this month, they are currently working on the new released feature and some other bugs that are needed to be accomplished first. We will just update this thread once we received an updates from our higher team with regards to this issue. Please stay in touch.
Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!