- slcfireAsked on August 04, 2016 at 01:50 PM
Will someone please check out this form? Every time folks try to submit, the form just sits there in a submitting state. My other forms are working just fine. Thanks!!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 02:54 PM
I test your form, and the issue reproduced:
Please try clearing your forms cache: https://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache, if that does not work, please try cloning your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/27-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-your-account
I just cloned yours, and it worked in the cloned version:
Let us know if you need more help.
- slcfireAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 03:42 PM
I tried clearing the cache and cloning the form (https://form.jotform.com/62166139615962). No dice, it just sits there. I also tried submitting from a device off my corporate network. the results were identical.
- slcfireAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 03:44 PM
If I let the original or cloned form sit for long enough, here's the error message:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 04:03 PM
Thanks for the screenshot, I am forwarding this issue to our second level, you will be updated when this gets fixed via this thread.
- slcfireAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 04:45 PMThanks!
Sent from my iPhone
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 03:19 AM
Problem is related with your FTP Server. Our servers are not able to upload the submission file to your server.
We recommend you to use Dropbox or Google Drive integrations instead of FTP.
- slcfireAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 11:45 AMDoh! I should have checked that out. Sorry to bother you. Thanks.