- Santander BrazilAsked on August 04, 2016 at 04:49 PM
We found a phishing incident that is framing one form created on your plataform. We kindly ask your cooperation to remove it ASAP.
Phishing site incident: http://portacrednissan.com/afi.portalcredinissan.com.br/scripts/afi_nissanfc03.html
best regardsPage URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 06:01 PM
I have checked the form, however, we consider Phishing Form if it contains the following:
1. Username and Password or Email and Password fields
Especially when it simulates login form.
2. Manually Collecting Credit/Debit Card information using our common visible/unfiltered fields like the text box field.
3. Clone or form design for Social Media Pages such as Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
4. Clone or form design for Online Gaming Pages.
Unfortunately, I don't see any of these on the form.
Can you please explain further how this form is a Phishing Form?