- cusswFormsAsked on November 15, 2010 at 09:24 AM
On our form submission emails, on the two upload file fields, I can see and click the links on the file name just fine in Apple Mail, but our client, who's on a Windows machine can not click on the links. I don't think the file names even have links in her version of the email. She can still login to retreive the files, but it would be ideal for her to be able to access everything from a single email received.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 16, 2010 at 02:30 AM
One possible solution would be to send emails in Text format.
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Convert to Text Mode"
6. Finish and Save the form.
- cusswFormsAnswered on November 17, 2010 at 08:52 AM
Thanks, I'll give that a try.