- niscienceparkAsked on August 05, 2016 at 03:58 AM
Hi! I'm having a few problems with my PDF downloads. The formatting is all off.
Could someone please help?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 04:33 AM
Thank you for providing the screenshot of your issue. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may caused you.This should be fixed now. We would appreciate it if you could also test it on your side and let us know the result.
- niscienceparkAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 04:42 AM
Thanks that's better but still not quite correct.
Logo is far too big.
text: 'this agreement is between the ...' also too big
text: 'Note: Unless stated otherwise' also too big.
This should all comfortably sit on 1 x A4 page.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 08:02 AM
You can actually adjust the settings of your own PDF version of your submission. Simply go to your Submissions page, click PDF > Customize PDF
After which, a new window for your PDF editor should appear. You should be able to adjust the size of your image, and even drag the position of your labels and submission value placeholders to your desired place.
If you have questions, please let us know.
- niscienceparkAnswered on August 08, 2016 at 10:59 AM
Thanks for this!