- opxladminAsked on August 05, 2016 at 09:16 AM
We have a form with tons of fields.
But I'd like to be able to do the following in visual report writer:
1. Set the width of the visual report, maybe to 1020px? There is no option to set the width.
2. In Grid element, display the entire field labels, maybe text wrapped in the header field.
3. In the Grid element for the visual report, how about an "Exclude all" button. I have about 100 fields and for each item I have to manually exclude each one. If I have thirty fields I need to display, that's an awful lot of work.
4. So, if I can't have an "Exclude all" in configure grid element, how about the ability to clone a visual report element? If I set one up just right, having excluded 100 fields and displaying two, Id like to clone this, place it below the first one and then go in and exclude the previous field and display another one.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 12:20 PM
Once you crate Visual report you can get iFrame code of your report and change the width of Visual report to 1020px.
I will raise your request for field labels inside of Grid element to our developers. However we can not give you exact time when and if this will be implemented.
I have moved your other questions to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.