- criterionsAsked on August 05, 2016 at 02:16 PM
Would like to know if it is possible to make the background for the thank you page transparent. Currently, it is set to white. I'd like the ability to make it transparent.
- KadeJMAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 03:03 PM
I see that you wish to make your thank you page shown after submission transparent.
You can try using something like this adding it to the source code of the thank you page.
<div style="text-align: center; background: transparent !important; color: #ffffff !important;">
- criterionsAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 03:30 PM
Well, not really what I want. See this sample form. I want that thank you message to NOT have a white background. Meaning, the text should appear as through it's written directly on the background. Possible?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 03:57 PM
Please simply inject the following custom CSS codes to your form to make a transparent background in the thank you page:
Here's how : http://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes. Add the codes to the bottom.
- criterionsAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 04:23 PM
Okay - I appreciate the help. However, it isn't working. Not sure why - have copied and pasted into the CSS area on the form.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 04:29 PM
Very odd. Here is my test form with the code added:
The background of the text portion of the thank you message is indeed transparent. You can clone the form to your own account if you'd like:
- criterionsAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 04:36 PM
I can't even view that form...
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 04:39 PM
My apologies, I gave the wrong URL. Here is the correct one: