- sofimanAsked on August 05, 2016 at 06:21 PM
Is it possible to do this to send sms to any visitor who submit the the order form ?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 06:35 PM
You can do this by using this integration with Zapier: https://zapier.com/zapbook/zaps/10351/get-sms-messages-for-new-jotform-submissions/
Also please check this integration jotText: https://www.jotform.com/blog/94-jotText-Get-Your-Forms-to-Text-
Do get back to us if you have further questions.
- sofimanAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 06:48 PM
zapier only allows us/uk numbers so its not for me.
Also, I need the visitors who gets the sms confirmation not me .. the jottext link is not available http://jottext.eighttwentydesign.com/
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 07:03 PM
You can use Webhook to achieve that, but you have to write a script in order to send the SMS when the form is submitted.
You can try the following sample script.
Please follow this guide:
1. Use the script for sending sms from our example page on webhook scripts
2. Save it as PHP file (with .php extension e.g. sms.php)
3. Upload that PHP file to your server
4. Get the PHP file URL and set it as your Form Webhook.
Please take a look at this guide on creating your first Webhook with JotForm
Let us know if you encounter any issues.