- ptdccrAsked on August 05, 2016 at 09:40 PM
If a registrant chooses to print their form and mail in the registration payment, I want the "Print" button to show without giving the registrant the option to submit the form.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 06, 2016 at 02:11 AM
To achieve what you need, you can do the following steps:
1. Add another submit button.
2. Enable the Print Button for the newly added Submit button.
3. On your old Submit button, disable the Print Button.
4. Hide the Submit button in the newly added button by adding custom CSS code.
Sample CSS code:
5. Remove other condition related to your old Submit button.
6. Add a new condition:
If Registration Method is equal to Print this form and mail with Registration Amount Then
Hide old Submit button and Show new Submit button.
Your condition should look like this:
Here is sample cloned form that you can check: https://www.jotformpro.com/form/62181164975966.
You can also clone the sample fomr to have a closer look on the setup. To cloned a form, just follow the instructions provided in this article: How to an existing form from a URL.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- ptdccrAnswered on August 07, 2016 at 05:37 PM
Thank you for the answer to my question. I followed you instructions but am not able to hide the submit button. When trying to submit, my form now says that it has been deleted. I refreshed the link, so not sure what I have done.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 07, 2016 at 06:54 PM
Can you please clarify what exactly was the issue. I have test your form https://www.jotform.us/form/62175221909152 and I see it was working as intended.
The condition to have separate submit and print button solution provided by our colleague seems to be working on your form as well.
We will wait for your response.
- ptdccrAnswered on August 07, 2016 at 07:08 PM
When the Option "Print this form and mail with Registration Amount" is selected, the Submit button should not show, only the Print button. I have not been able to add the CSS code to hide the submit button correctly.
Also in testing the form, when I fill it out and hit the Submit button, I get the error message:
Form not found
This form has been deleted by the owner.
Try contacting the owner of this form.
- ptdccrAnswered on August 07, 2016 at 07:12 PM
One other point, even though the error message displays, the registrations are showing in the Submissions form.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 07, 2016 at 07:40 PM
I have fixed it on your form https://www.jotform.us/form/62175221909152 and added the correct CSS codes to hide the Submit button of the Print option.
CSS code used:
margin-left: 0px !important;
The issue with form not found error upon form submission was because you have setup the Thank You option of your form to redirect to another form URL which does not exist.
You can correct this by setting the Thank You page to the default page OR make sure that the redirect URL you want to use actually exist or available.
Let us know if this still did not resolve the issues.
- ptdccrAnswered on August 07, 2016 at 08:36 PM
Thank you, this did resolve my issue. Your help is greatly appreciated!!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 07, 2016 at 08:43 PM
Thank you for the confirmation and letting us know all is good now. :-)
Contact us again anytime should you require our assistance.