- dstoeltieAsked on April 05, 2012 at 04:29 AM
I use Jotform on my website contact page.
Strangely there is one (reguired) field (woonplaats) of which the content is not sent to my email.
Are you aware of this problem and how can I solve this?
Thanks for helping,
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 05, 2012 at 04:58 AM
Can you try to reset the email notification so that all fields are included in the message.
To do this:
1. Open your form on the Form Builder
2. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab,
3. Click on "Email Alerts",
4. Select "Notification",
5. Click on "Delete Email" button,
6. Click on "Email Alerts" again,
7. Click on "Add New Email" and complete the wizard.
Let us know if this works. Thanks!