- Anna1967Asked on August 06, 2016 at 11:19 AM
I want to send a group e mail with some information to those who have submitted forms. Can I send one e mail to everyone?
Thanks Anna MAcRae
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 06, 2016 at 01:35 PM
You can actually reply to an actual submission. The reply will be sent to the email address the user entered in the email field. Here's how:
1. In My Forms, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. In the Submissions page, click the "Reply" button so you can reply to the person who submitted the form.
However, if you want to send an email to multiple recipients, then you need to manually enter the email addresses. I would recommend you downloading all the submissions into an Excel or CSV file. After that, highlight the whole column for the email and then copy it. Paste it in the recipient field in your email program.
If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.
- funcreativewritingAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 11:27 AM
Surely you should be able to reply to the whole group who submitted a form. This should be a no-brainer. Disappointed that now I must go outside of Jot form to do this or do this individually for every registrant.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 12:30 PM
You may like to take a look at our "Email Newsletters" app which should help you send emails to all the users who have submitted your form.