- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 06, 2016 at 03:34 PM
Unfortunately, the only way to remove the footer is to upgrade your subscription to any of the paid plans. Once you upgraded, you can then uncheck this in the Account Settings page in order to remove the footer.
Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.
- sensedatalabAnswered on May 30, 2017 at 04:02 AM
how the hell did you guys decide it was a good idea to put a massive create your own form button on the thank you page without notifying me?? could you please tell me how to remove that?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 30, 2017 at 04:14 AM
I'm sorry, but as my colleague explained, the only way to remove the JotForm branding is to Upgrade your plan.
If you have any further questions please get back to us.
- weleshman63ukAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 04:04 PM
poor show guys, it looks rubbish, not even particularly well laid out.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 05:27 PM
The footer may be redesigned at some point but for now it is likely to stay as is. As previously stated though, nearly all branding can be removed instantly with a subscription of Bronze or higher.
- celebrationsfwAnswered on June 19, 2017 at 10:30 AM
I've been using Jotform for years and have gotten many of my clients to subscribe. MOST of them started with a free account. The obnoxious new footer is awful. My clients won't want to even try it now.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 19, 2017 at 11:27 AM
The footer is not something that is likely to be removed. It can be removed with any subscription but for Free accounts it will remain. We do now offer enterprise solutions so if you have several accounts you would like to consolidate under a single subscription, we can take care of that for you:
- aleegiance1Answered on June 20, 2017 at 01:02 PM
There are other form builders out there that don't illegally advertise on other websites without consent.
It's time for people to make a change and leave jotforms
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 01:41 PM
If you have any concerns regarding the legality of anything on our platform, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to discuss whatever necessary or forward you to our legal council.