- karandiAsked on April 05, 2012 at 07:29 AM
Hi, I just created a payment form with images: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/20953010822948?
But, the images are placed wrong in the form.
Can you help me please?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 05, 2012 at 07:57 AM
Thanks for reporting. I think there might be a temporary problem with the product image design. I will now submit this to our higher team to have them check about this. We'll keep you posted on this matter. Please stay in touch for updates. Thanks!
- peleroyAnswered on April 10, 2012 at 09:54 AM
I have the same problem.
Is it solved?
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 10, 2012 at 10:07 AM
We are sorry for what you are experiencing. Can you please share with us the form URL which you are experiencing same problem. I have viewed the above form and doesn't reproduce same issue. Try to clear your browser cache, and even using different browser and check if it re-occurs.
Please lets know on your progress to further assist you.
- peleroyAnswered on April 10, 2012 at 10:30 AM
The images are still placed wrong in the form.
This is the URL : http://jotformeu.com/form/20944034504345
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 10, 2012 at 10:49 AM
I am sorry, but this issue is still not solve. Currently, the bug ticket is still with our development team and they have not issued a resolve ticket yet.
You will be informed when there is a new update on this.
- richardcsuAnswered on April 17, 2012 at 10:04 AM
I am also having this problem in IE 8 and Firefox. This is absolutely critical as now none of my forms that contain images can be used! Any update on when this will be resolved? If it's not soon I am going to have to go through each form and remove the images manually...which is a HUGE pain!
- darkfoolAnswered on June 19, 2012 at 03:08 AM
Sameproblem for me.
Both IE and Chrome.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 19, 2012 at 05:05 AM
As of this time our dev team have not realeased an official fix for this yet.
Howvever, if you like to change the theme of the form, the sufficient resolution can work.
Like this form http://www.jotform.me/form/21701916751451
I simply change to the Nova theme from the Default theme in the form properties.
Hope this help. Please inform us if further assistance is needed.
- canerbalciAnswered on July 24, 2012 at 03:22 AM
Should be ok now.