- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 07, 2016 at 04:20 AM
Your standalone form is working just fine. I can see the button images. It should work the same when embedded.
Have you tried embedding your form using iframe embed code? http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code. See if this makes a difference.
If not, let us know the website URL where the form is embedded so we can inspect it here.
- brandxtshirtsAnswered on August 07, 2016 at 04:45 AMSorry, meant to show you
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 07, 2016 at 06:29 AM
I was unable to reproduce the issue you are experiencing:
Please try clearing your browser's cache and then try to load the form again.
Let us know if this worked for you.
- brandxtshirtsAnswered on August 07, 2016 at 10:46 AMClick "Lets Go" to move to the next page of the form.
- brandxtshirtsAnswered on August 07, 2016 at 10:46 AMAlright, my Wordpress guy was able to figure it out for me.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on August 07, 2016 at 11:52 AM
Thank you for updating us. We are glad to know that the issue you're having is already figured out and was already resolved. If you happen to have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us anytime. Thank you.