- jntsouAsked on August 07, 2016 at 09:43 PM
All the photos suddenly are not display it on my form. I stored all the photos on dropbox. All the photos were having correct link.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 07, 2016 at 11:56 PM
It appears that Dropbox has disabled the links to your images due to high traffic. This may be because a lot of people have viewed your form, which includes the link to the images. You can find out more about the limit here: Banned links or file requests.
Here are several possible workarounds that I could suggest:
a. Use another file storage service such as Google Drive
b. Host the images on your own server
c. Upload the images to jotform and use the links from there.
If you choose c, please follow the steps below:
1. Create an upload form where you will upload your images.
2. Go to the submissions page of the form.
3. Right click on the image and select "copy image address"
4. Use the copied link to show the image for your forms.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.