- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on August 08, 2016 at 04:46 AM
You can solve that issue as you see below:
Please, check the guide below for more information about alignment of fields:
If you need further assistance, please let us know. We will be happy to help.
- GayavAnswered on August 08, 2016 at 05:45 AMHi Beril,
Thank you for your prompt response.Actually my question is
about to increase the checklist option boxes in Gender (orange)in the
webform.Please help me to increase the tick and text size and box size in
the checklist widget(orange color in my webform)
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 08, 2016 at 06:53 AM
You can achieve that by inputting some custom CSS in your Line Checkbox field. To do that please follow:
1. Use wizard button to access settings for Line Checkbox field:
2. Click on CSS
3. Please copy and paste this CSS code:
Please be mindful that I changed only the green part, the yellow code already exists.
You will be able to increase the boxes and font size.
If you need any additional assistance please let us know.