- reelstuff2000Asked on April 05, 2012 at 11:59 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on April 05, 2012 at 12:03 PM
Can you provide us your web site URL where you embeded your form, for further assistance?
- reelstuff2000Answered on April 05, 2012 at 04:21 PM
The URL is misscaus.com, the form is on the Apply Now tab, the application. However, the form that is on there now is ok. Its the updated form that I want to put in its place that will not show up the submit button and several lines above it. I have moved the submit button up two rows and it shows up then, but disappears when I move it back to thew bottom of the page
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 05, 2012 at 05:10 PM
Please try to Expand your Submit button field, or just delete it and place full length Submit button. It should help.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- reelstuff2000Answered on April 05, 2012 at 05:44 PM
IT WORKED!!!! Thank you!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 05, 2012 at 05:44 PM
You are welcome! Thank you for using our services.