- barberdmeAsked on August 08, 2016 at 11:29 AM
I have tried several different email as my receiving email thinking that there was an issue with the email itself that I had originally sent my form to, but it turns out that I can send from several other addresses? When I had it sending to my personal Google mail it worked fine. But when I connected it to the email that I intended to use hosted through GoDaddy and not through Gmail it does not want to send. Yet every other conceivable scenario has been tried and has passed. Could you please assist in figuring out this issue as I am evaluating this product for my company.
Thanks in advance.
Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager
Barber D.M.E. Supply Group
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on August 08, 2016 at 12:05 PM
Hey Chris, I have set your thread to PRIVATE since you have included a screenshot that shows your email address. Only you and our Support Team can see this now.
I checked your account and found out that your email email@example.com is on the bounce list with the following reason:
firstname.lastname@example.org is IN the bounce list
Reason(s) : smtp; 550 No Such User Here
I took the liberty of removing your email from the Bounce List so you should now start receiving email notifications for submissions. Also, instead of clicking the TEST EMAIL button, try doing an ctual submission to see if it will work or not.
As a safety precaution, I will be listing down a few things to help you in case it happens again in the future:
1. Prior to contacting us, you can check your mail logs if you suspect you're not receiving emails. Here's How-to-View-All-Your-Form-Email-History and How-to-Remove-Your-Email-Address-from-Bounce-List
2. You should also consider Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses by contacting your email provider and request them to add JotForm's IP addresses to their whitelist.
3. And lastly, a quick guideline on How-to-Setup-Email-Alerts-to-Prevent-Email-Bouncing-Related-Issues
Let us know if you have further questions.