- lucieleclerc99Asked on August 08, 2016 at 01:24 PM
I cloned my last year's form to facilitate my task. I meet however a problem when I try to post it on Facebook, for example. This is the title of the last years's form that appears and not the new title...
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 08, 2016 at 02:14 PM
Please try updating the Page Title from the Preferences in the Form Builder. Here's a guide:
1. Click the Preferences in the Form Builder.
2. In the Preferences page, go to the Advanced tab and click the Show More button.
3. In the Page Title field, you can edit your title here. Click the Save Changes when you're done.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- lucieleclerc99Answered on August 08, 2016 at 02:28 PM
This is a printscreen from Facebook. As you see, it's still 2015-2016 even if the title is correct in "Page title". (In the box "page title" we can see Formulaire inscription saison 2016-2017)
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 08, 2016 at 02:42 PM
I just tried it, and it is showing the correct title:
Make sure to clear your browsers cache.
- lucieleclerc99Answered on August 08, 2016 at 02:50 PMYou were right , emptying the cache, the correction works. Thank you!