- neaiformsAsked on August 08, 2016 at 02:28 PM
So yes I want to build a quiz with questions and have a score to each answer that is answered correctly and have a a total to get right for a passing
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on August 08, 2016 at 02:58 PM
We can assist you better if you could give us more info. But please have a look at our Quiz Form App https://apps.jotform.com/app/quiz_form as it might fit your requirements on placing a score on a question/field. We also have an informative guide on how to set it up on this page: Turn-your-form-into-a-Quiz-or-Exam
If you have followup questions, don't hesitate to ask :)
- neaiformsAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 01:29 PM
So yes I want to build a quiz with questions and have a score to each answer that is answered correctly and have a a total to get right for a passing grade with a percentage and have the results emailed to the test taker and a controller. Can you help me with that?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 04:02 PM
The Quiz App should allow you to set the quiz scores. Please try that. You can check the guide on how to do it, here: https://www.jotform.com/help/289-Turn-your-form-into-a-Quiz-or-Exam-. The quiz app can email you the result showing the score. The user will also get the result page showing their score.
Now, you can also do the following to have a score based on the options, assuming that you are using a checkbox or a radio button or the dropdown fields.
1. Give the options a calculation value. This guide should help: https://www.jotform.com/help/301-How-to-Assign-Calculation-Value. For the correct answer, you can assign the value of 1. Assign 0 to others.
2. Add a calculation widget to get the total score. To calculate, check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/259-How-to-perform-calculation-in-the-form.
Note that you can hide the calculation in the form:
3. Simply customize your autoresponder emails to shown them the score, all fields are included in the autoresponder emails but you can customize it to your needs.
Here's my test form using the Quiz App: https://form.jotform.me/41874321821452. Feel free to test it.
I hope that helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance.