- YogaServiceAsked on August 09, 2016 at 11:03 AM
Hello. I have a question about a survey we created - Call for Proposals: 2017 Conference.
When opening in some browsers the tab and the url field are showing "Oklahoma Standard Poodles"!! I can't figure out how to change this.
It should have the survey title I think, and the url should be https://form.jotform.com/YogaService/Conference2017
If we can address this asap it would be appreciated. I already send this form out to our community and didn't catch the problem until after.
See attached screenshot.
Thank you for your help.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 09, 2016 at 12:41 PM
You can change the Page Title in the Preferences wizard. It is possible that it didn't update automatically. Here's how:
1. Click the Preferences button in the Form Builder.
2. Go to the Advanced tab in the Preferences wizard and then click the Show More button.
3. Scroll down and you'll see the Page Title option. You can change the Page Title of your form here. Click the Save Changes button when you're done.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further help, we'll be happy to assist you. Thank you.