- pmpsurveyadminAsked on August 09, 2016 at 12:10 PM
We created a form from a "clone" of another form and now when the client submits it, I shows the original name of the form....not the changed one. If we go into the form to edit it, it shows the correct name, but when it is actually sent to us, it shows the wrong name. How can we fix this as the client has asked why he is using someone else's form.
Here is the link to the form that is giving us issues.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 09, 2016 at 01:55 PM
I believe you are referring to the email content of the notification. It seems that it didn't update automatically after making changes to the cloned form. You can easily change this information in the email editor. Please try the following steps:
1. In the Form Builder, please click the Emails button.
2. Select the Notification and then click the Edit button.
3. In the next screen, you'll see the Email Editor. Here you can customize the content of the email. You can delete and add texts. Just edit the form title and then save the changes.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.