- lnnAsked on August 09, 2016 at 12:57 PM
My disable date are not working. For example, I would disable today+9>today. How can i do that?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Use the Date Limits Option
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 09, 2016 at 02:53 PM
I was able to replicate the issue that you are referring. It seems that the today+9 function is not working. Please give me more time to investigate about this issue. I will contact you as soon as I have a possible solution.
Thank you for understanding.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 09, 2016 at 03:46 PM
Thank you for waiting. I discovered that the command you are using is incorrect. It should be "today>today+9".
Select the DateTime field and the click the Properties icon. Go to the Limits tab and then change the value of Disable Date Ranges. It should be today>today+9.
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- lnnAnswered on August 10, 2016 at 07:44 AM
Thank you so much! Now it works! :D
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 10, 2016 at 08:56 AM
It has been a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the rest of your day.