- PatrickLawrenceAsked on August 09, 2016 at 02:24 PM
One of my summer projects for my internship was to create a few forms that will be hosted. Since my internship is ending in a few days, and the user of the form will be different, I'll need to change the username from PatrickLawrence to VFS
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on August 09, 2016 at 04:05 PM
It is not possible to change the username on your end; however, we will help you with that.
I have checked the username that you want to use "VFS" and I can see it is not available, there is another account using the same username.
Could you please provide us another username that you would like to use?
You can check the availability by going to this link https://www.jotform.com/signup then enter the username that you want to use and it will show you if this is either available or not:
We will wait for your response.
- PatrickLawrenceAnswered on August 09, 2016 at 05:26 PM
Can I have MarketingVFS?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on August 09, 2016 at 05:32 PM
Yes, that username is not currently available, I have already changed your username to that so it should be "MarketingVFS" now, please check and let us know that you can see this on your end too.
- PatrickLawrenceAnswered on August 09, 2016 at 05:36 PM
Perfect, thank you!!