- luchtmeijerAsked on August 10, 2016 at 07:37 AM
If I put a link in a form, the target is always "_blank", or none. Is it possible to add "-top" to the choices?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 10, 2016 at 10:22 AM
Yes, it is possible to change the target property of the anchor link. You need to open the source code of the Text field for that. First, select the Text field and then click the "Edit HTML" button.
After that, click the "Source Code <>" icon. Edit the anchor tag and add the target attribute name.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- luchtmeijerAnswered on August 10, 2016 at 11:46 AMI've done that, but jotform keeps changing it to "_blank" after saving the
Op 10 aug. 2016 4:22 p.m. schreef "JotForm" :
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 10, 2016 at 12:28 PM
You are right, the target value keeps on reverting back to "_blank" even after changing it to "_top". Let me look into this problem further. I will contact you as soon as I have a solution. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 10, 2016 at 03:22 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, I discovered that this is a normal function of the HTML editor. The attributes other than _blank and _self are being stripped automatically after saving the form.
Related thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/359899
Thank you for understanding.