- rstroudAsked on August 10, 2016 at 08:39 AM
How can I get another email sent to the sub-user I created granting access? How long does it take for the email to be sent?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 10, 2016 at 10:19 AM
You can try adding him/her again as a sub-user. Normally, the invitation email will be sent immediately.
Please advise the sub-user to check his/her spam folders. Please provide the email address of the sub-user so that we can check the mail logs and verify if he/she is receiving it or not. We'll also check if it is in the bounce list.
Complete guide: How-to-share-forms-with-a-sub-account-user
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- rstroudAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 12:46 PMkphillips@lanierhs.org
He has not received the activation email as of today.
I have deleted and recreated his sub-user account twice
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 02:18 PM
Can you ask him to check again? I have initiated the invitation. This time, an email it sent based on our logs.
- rstroudAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 04:46 PMActivation email has been received. Thanks for assistance.