- SharonAsked on August 10, 2016 at 02:53 PM
Once clients are filling out form and hitting submit it will not complete...It stays on the 'Please Wait' ... worked up until last week with no issues.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 10, 2016 at 04:27 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
1) The submission issue was caused by copied text information with the internal code of another form added to your form.
I have cleaned the code of your text field, and then I was able to submit a test form entry without any issues.
2) I have to inform you that collecting credit card data is prohibited according to our terms. You are required to remove credit card fields from your forms.
The alternative that you may consider is payment integrations in authorization mode. For example, with Stripe integration in authorization mode you can collect valid credit card details (e.g. authorize $0.01 USD) and charge custom amount payments through your Stripe account later.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- sloppieAnswered on August 11, 2016 at 09:45 AM
Thanks so much for correcting this for me.
I was not aware of the credit cards... I thought I was covered as my website is verified and secured.
What I need is to be able to collect the numbers and not process as once the number is received...I then have to apply the deposits within the travel company system..
So for instance Sunwing, Westjet, etc... so I just need to be able to get the physical number? Any form for that..Thanks
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 11, 2016 at 10:56 AM
Sorry but we do not allow it here. Asking credit card information on plain text fields is extremely prohibited. Also, when you collect CC numbers, they will be obfuscated before they are saved into the database so it is really not possible to collect them. This will also result in account suspension.
I suggest trying my colleague's solution using the payment tools instead.