- MamaRedAsked on April 06, 2012 at 02:55 PM
OK, it's officially. I haven't a clue what's happening.
I create a form, http://form.jotformpro.com/jsform/20655113663954, test it, all is working fine and dandy.
I grab the code for a Wordpress page, paste it on the HTML tab, check it.
Things look fine.
Log off and check without being logged in as an administrato.
Check it on another browser.
Now I go to send a link to the page (since it has the instructions) and the embedded survey is gone. Poof. I haven't touched the page in days!
Thoughts, suggestions, recommendations. I have no doubt I'm doing something wrong, I just can't figure out what.
For the moment, I've included a link to the survey AND that is definitely not how I would prefer to do this.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 06, 2012 at 03:26 PM
Have you clicked on the 'Visual Tab' on wordpress? If yes, then the embed code you've inserted on the HTML tab probably is removed. Wordpress does that which is weird.
Please consider re-embedding the form to the post/page using HTML Tab.
- MamaRedAnswered on April 06, 2012 at 04:32 PMHi there...Thanks so much for your response.
I did embed using the *HTML Tab,* although I switched back to Visual to
work on other content. Are you saying don't redisplay the Visual Tab, ever,
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 06, 2012 at 04:37 PM
Switching back to Visual Tab would remove the embed code. If you can't help but click on the Visual Tab to make changes, you would really need to re-embed the code on the HTML tab once again.
That would sound impractical, but there's nothing jotform can do about it.
- MamaRedAnswered on April 06, 2012 at 04:59 PMThanks bunches...it does at least explain what is happening AND give me a
solution. I appreciate that oodles & bunches.