- thezoocrewAsked on August 10, 2016 at 04:57 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 10, 2016 at 06:38 PM
I checked our email logs for the address in your form and they have indeed been failing. It looks like your address was rejecting the emails as spam. When enough were rejected, it resulted in your address being placed on our bounce list to prevent further rejected emails.
I removed your address from the list and the notifications should attempt to send once again. For more information on how to prevent this from happening again in the future, please see the following guide:
- thezoocrewAnswered on August 10, 2016 at 06:45 PM
I have no idea why it would all of a sudden spam but your solution worked and I am grateful!
- thezoocrewAnswered on August 10, 2016 at 06:49 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 11, 2016 at 12:33 AM
Thank you for the confirmation that all is working now.
Contact us anytime should you require assistance again.