- shyrabbitAsked on April 06, 2012 at 05:57 PM
Thank youPage URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 06, 2012 at 06:38 PM
Please try re-embedding the form using the iframe method. Use this guide: How to get your Form's Iframe Code. The cutoff page is usually cause by some browsers not triggering the autoresize property of the page.
Please inform us if this sorted it out. Thanks.
- shyrabbitAnswered on April 06, 2012 at 07:25 PM
I tried the iframe source code and now the form does not show up at all on iphone or pad....
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 06, 2012 at 07:28 PM
Ok, let me check.
Is this the same form on this URL http://pagosaacp.org/Register.html ?
I will try check the form also.
- shyrabbitAnswered on April 06, 2012 at 07:38 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 06, 2012 at 07:52 PM
I tested your form by embedding it on my own page. I was able to view it properly even on iphone/ipad. You can check the page I tested here .
Even on the URL you provided above, it seems the form is already cutoff viewing it on browser. While on IE 9, it is not cut-off but there are overlapping 'lightbox' like on the page.
Before you embed the iframe code, can you please try changing in the code the "scrolling=yes" to yes.
Here is the iphone 4S view:
- shyrabbitAnswered on April 06, 2012 at 07:59 PM
Damn, you're good...I will check a few things in my code and will sort this out. Thanks for your help,
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 06, 2012 at 08:05 PM
Ok Michael. We're glad to be of help. I am sure you'll get it sorted out. Feel free to contact us here should you need our assistance with JotForm.