- Steven D. WardAsked on August 11, 2016 at 01:32 AM
It says I have no forms and asked if I would like to create.
Help, this is urgent!Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 11, 2016 at 03:24 AM
It seems you are not logged in to your JotForm account and that is the reason you are unable to see your forms. All your forms are very much there. I would suggest you to please sign in to your Jotform account and you should be able to access all your form. Your account username is "stevward".
Do get back to us if you are not able to see your forms after sign in to your account.
- stevwardAnswered on August 11, 2016 at 11:46 AMThanks, you. Yes, I saw that after I sent the support ticket.
I did have an issue last week where the forms were not getting emailed. Was there an issue? It seems to be working now.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 11, 2016 at 12:55 PM
I am glad to know that you were able to access all your form and emails also works as expected.
Were you not able to receive submission emails all of last week? I would suggest you to please get back to us if submission emails stops again and we will take a look.
- stevwardAnswered on August 11, 2016 at 01:45 PMIt appeared from 7/29 to 8/2. Client told me they had submitted forms, when I looked at the “View submissions” on the Public Safety Background Order form, there they were. I tested it myself and it failed, so I sent a support email, but never got a confirmation, so I suspect you folks were having the dreaded email SMTP or relay issues.
Appreciate the follow-up.
- BenAnswered on August 11, 2016 at 02:56 PM
Actually Steven, my colleague had removed your email from the bounce list for you.
It is possible that system did not react right away so you did not get his reply back when the same happened.
You can see more about it here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/897916-Not-receiving-emailed-questionnaires-#1
Based on the error it seems that your email server did not have all services running properly at that time. If you have any additional questions in regards to the same issue however, please do let us know by replying to the thread above (since it includes more details on the same).
- stevwardAnswered on August 11, 2016 at 03:46 PMWow, your right I never saw that. But really appreciate the great CS.
- BenAnswered on August 11, 2016 at 03:55 PM
You are welcome and as mentioned, most probably the system did not get updated fully by the time my colleague replied causing it to not be sent to you.
I am however happy to know that it was working since. :)