- waggariversideAsked on April 06, 2012 at 06:21 PM
I have embedded the code into my webpage but the captcha image is not loading. I have cleared my cache but it still will not load. Can someone please help.
Thanks in advance.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 06, 2012 at 06:54 PM
The captcha seems to work for me when visiting the form directly. May we kindly as you to try re-embedding the form into your website.
- waggariversideAnswered on April 06, 2012 at 07:06 PM
OK have tried re embedding code and still not working. I am using firefox and IE and do not have any adblockers running. This is the page by itself and it still does not work.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 06, 2012 at 07:12 PM
Please try embedding the form using 'iFrame' and let us know if it works.
- waggariversideAnswered on April 06, 2012 at 07:54 PM
Yes it works fine when I embed the form using Iframe. View Here. I would prefer to embed the form using the original code. Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 06, 2012 at 07:58 PM
Yes it is possible. Either way should display the same result. Just make sure you obtain the fresh code.