- email@example.comAsked on August 11, 2016 at 11:08 AM
I'd like to have the iPad image to the left of the first paragraph
- CharlieAnswered on August 11, 2016 at 12:41 PM
Would you like to position it like this: https://www.jotformpro.com/form/62234542628960?
Here's how I did mine:
1. First, click the "Edit HTML" in the "Text Area" field.
2. Now click the "Image" icon which would allow you to place an image on the text area content.
3. Add the URL of your image and resize it as you like.
4. Now after adding the image, click the "<>" button which would open the HTML source code of your text area content.
5. Now find the <img> tag and add the attribute style="float: left;" in it. Below is a screenshot to where I added mine.
6. After that, you'll see that the image will position itself and wrap with the text, click the "Complete" button to save. Then save the changes directly by clicking the main save button of the form builder.
If you wish to clone my form, you can follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-a-URL. I hope that helps.