- _invirtuedesignAsked on August 11, 2016 at 12:57 PM
Can I receive the filled out form in a pdf format when a user submits it?
- IrshadAnswered on August 11, 2016 at 02:17 PM
Yes, it is possible to get PDF submission of form data as email attachment. You would require to edit the email notification, and then from the Advanced tab you will get the option to attach PDF submission in email notification. Please check the below screenshot:
- _invirtuedesignAnswered on August 11, 2016 at 02:27 PM
Thank you. But when I do this it only shows the signature field in the pdf I receive. The form is a text form with a box at the bottom for a signature. I would like to receive the text portion of the form as well.
- victorAnswered on August 11, 2016 at 03:28 PM
To have the PDF report contain the headers and text of the form you would need to open the submission page.
On the right you will see a small gear icon. This will open a content menu with all the fields. At the bottom you will see the option SHOW HEADERS AND TEXT. Once you enable this, you will see all the headers and text of the form in the PDF report.
- _invirtuedesignAnswered on August 11, 2016 at 03:32 PM
Great! This is exactly what I need! Thank you!