- salamoneAsked on August 11, 2016 at 05:14 PM
GB Wine Order Form
On the heading of this form, I inserted a logo. However, this logo blots out the background. Is there any way to remove the background completely or ensure that the logo does not cover up the background?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 11, 2016 at 07:58 PM
Your logo has a white background. You may consider removing that if you wish to keep the background color of the header.
If you wish to remove the header background instead, you can inject the following custom CSS codes:
Follow the steps here to inject: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 11, 2016 at 08:02 PM
Or, you can also move the header image to the right side to show up the background color on the left. You can inject the following custom CSS codes to do so:
padding: 24px 0px 24px 36px !important;
The result is like this:
- salamoneAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 12:29 PM
For the first option, do I completely replace what is already in the CSS box or do I just add this code?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 01:37 PM
You just need to add the codes to the bottom.