- ejspecialtiesAsked on August 11, 2016 at 06:59 PM
Hi- On August 8th, Some of our orders were still coming in, but credit card payments have stopped. Jotform was working fine before. As opposed to a transaction ID number and Authorization Code, we now get orders that look like this:
Transaction ID: N/A
Authorization Code: N/A
There are not any credit card charges since this started on the August 8th
Thank you for any help!!!!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 11, 2016 at 11:55 PM
Can you please provide us more information with what you mean with orders coming in but credit card payments stopped? It would be great if you can provide us the form which is having such issue so we can fully check and do some tests as well.
- JotForm DeveloperomurAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 01:22 AM
Thank you very much for reporting your concern. I've opened an investigation and will let you know about the status.
- ejspecialtiesAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 10:47 AM
Thank you, I did see that firstname.lastname@example.org ordered with our GSK form, and we got the same result. transaction ID: N/A
authorization code: N/A
Ill wait until I hear from your investigation
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 12:36 PM
I am not sure if this is still being looked in to but I will create a ticket to have the developers follow up. We will let you know as soon as we have further information.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on August 15, 2016 at 04:08 AM
Problem is fixed,