- faithdanceteacherAsked on August 11, 2016 at 10:30 PM
I replicated a form and changed the name of the form, but when I send it, it has the name of the old form.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 03:31 AM
It is possible that the Page Title needs to be updated. Please try changing the "Page Title" in the Preferences menu.
1. Click the "Preferences" button in the toolbar.
2. In the Preferences wizard, go to "Advanced" tab and then click the "Show More" button.
3. Scroll down and you'll see "Page Title". Please change it and then click the "Save Changes" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. Thank you.